In addition to keeping an eye on weeds, begin looking for fungal issues. Like weeds, they’re easier to treat when they’re caught early.
- Infuse Fungicide should be applied at the first sign of lawn fungus to treat it and prevent it from spreading.
- Grub and Insect Control kills multiple ground insects like armyworm, Grubs, fleas and ticks.
- Jonathan Weed & Feed controls broadleaf weeds while fertilizing your grass.
Insect & Disease Control
- Neem Oil is an organic triple action, perfect for control of diseases and insects on your veggies, herbs and fruits.
- Copper Fungicide. With the warmer temperatures and higher humidity, fungal issues will be popping up. Copper Fungicide works quickly at controlling fungal diseases like powdery mildew, rust, leaf curl and more.
- Rose Shield protects your plants against fungus, insects and mites. Best used on ornamental trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Rose Rx is a systemic control that protects plants for up to 6 weeks, meaning you spend less time spraying!
- Eight Insecticide controls multiple types of insects on multiple plants.
- Japanese Beetle Traps. Japanese Beetles tend to start showing up in June so be sure to set out traps to lure them away from your favorite plants before they arrive. Always set your traps in an area away from your desirable plants.
- Lobster Compost should be used when planting trees, shrubs and perennials to improve your soil and add nutrients.
- Preen to prevent weeds in your garden beds so you aren’t spending your summer hand-pulling them out later.
- Mulch helps keep soil moist and smothers weeds.
Follow your labels instructions on how often to apply your fertilizers throughout the growing season.
- Fox Farm All Purpose Fertilizer for all your plant needs.
- Fox Farm Tomato and Vegetable Fertilizer, formulated for vegetable to encourage healthy plants and large yields.
- Fox Farm Fruit and Flower Fertilizer for your fruiting plants (from Apples and Peaches to Raspberries and Blueberries) and all flowering shrubs, annuals and perennials.
- Fox Farm Citrus and Avocado Fertilizer for all citrus plants.
- Dynamite Slow-Release Fertilizer for Flowers and Veggies. Use once when you plant and then sit back and relax, Dynamite will fertilize for up to 9 months!
- AlgaeFix kills algae quickly, also works in fountains.
- Simply Clear clarifies murky water with natural bacteria.
- Chlorine & Heavy Metal Neutralizer for use whenever you add water to your pond to remove harsh chemicals and metals.
- Microbe Lift adds beneficial bacteria to improve the conditions of your pond by removing pollutants.
- Koi Vibrance Fish Food can be fed to fish once water temperatures are consistently above 60°.
- Raised Bed Soil. Ready to use Raised Bed Soil eliminates the need to make your own. Use it whenever you’re starting a new bed or to refresh an existing one. Also works great in outdoor containers!
- Potting Soil is perfect for indoor containers, outdoor containers and hanging baskets.
- Root Stimulant to encourage new root development and prevent transplant shock in new plantings.
- Vole Bags for use around the root ball of your new plants to prevent hungry voles from chowing down on the root systems.