Keep an eye out for warm weather weeds, they’re far easier to control when they haven’t had a chance to establish themselves.
- Jonathan Green Lawn Weed Control too control broadleaf weeds in your lawn.
- Grub and Insect Control to kill ground insects likes grubs, armyworms, fleas and ticks.
Insect & Disease Control
Unfortunately, warmer weather means a resurgence in insect and fungal disease. The #1 method of control is routinely checking your plants for problems and treating as soon as you find any.
- Neem Oil is an organic triple action, perfect for control of diseases and insects on your veggies, herbs and fruits.
- Copper Fungicide. With the warmer temperatures and higher humidity, fungal issues will be popping up. Copper Fungicide works quickly at controlling fungal diseases like powdery mildew, rust, leaf curl and more.
- Rose Shield protects your plants against fungus, insects and mites. Best used on ornamental trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Rose Rx is a systemic control that protects plants for up to 6 weeks, meaning you spend less time spraying!
- Eight Insecticide controls multiple types of insects on multiple plants.
- Ladybugs & Praying Mantis are the best organic method of pest control! Make sure the danger of frost has full passed before releasing into your garden.
Prep your beds for spring planting!
- Lobster Compost should be used when planting trees, shrubs and perennials to improve your soil and add nutrients.
- Preen to prevent weeds in your garden beds so you aren’t spending your summer hand-pulling them out later.
- Mulch helps keep soil moist and smothers weeds.
Feed your plants (new and old) to give them the boost they need to flourish! Follow all label instructions about amount and frequency of use.
- Holly Tone for feeding your acid loving trees and shrubs.
- Fertilome Tree & Shrub is an all-purpose fertilizer for most trees and shrubs.
- Fox Farm All Purpose Fertilizer for all your plant needs.
- Fox Farm Tomato and Vegetable Fertilizer, formulated for vegetable to encourage healthy plants and large yields.
- Fox Farm Fruit and Flower Fertilizer for your fruiting plants (from Apples and Peaches to Raspberries and Blueberries) and all flowering shrubs, annuals and perennials.
- Fox Farm Citrus and Avocado Fertilizer for all citrus plants.
- Dynamite Slow-Release Fertilizer for Flowers and Veggies. Use once when you plant and then sit back and relax, Dynamite will fertilize for up to 9 months!
As temperatures begin to rise, you’ll notice your pond coming back to life.
- Spring & Fall Fish Food. Begin feeding your fish once water temperatures are consistently above 50°.
- Microbe Lift Spring and Summer Pond Cleaner jumpstarts your spring and helps break down decomposing plant matter at the bottom of the pond.
- Raised Bed Soil. Ready to use Raised Bed Soil eliminates the need to make your own. Use it whenever you’re starting a new bed or to refresh an existing one. Also works great in outdoor containers!
- Potting Soil is perfect for indoor containers, outdoor containers and hanging baskets.
- Root Stimulant to encourage new root development and prevent transplant shock in new plantings.
- Vole Bags for use around the root ball of your new plants to prevent hungry voles from chowing down on the root systems.