- Crabgrass Pre-Emergent can be applied to cool season lawns beginning in February to prevent crabgrass.
Insect & Disease Control
- All Season Oil to kill overwintering insects and eggs.
- Orchard Spray can be applied to fruit trees and shrubs to protect them from disease and insects.
With food sources more limited during the cooler months, hungry critters may turn to your garden and landscape for a snack. These animal repellants will help discourage them.
- Liquid Fence can be sprayed directly onto your plants to protect them from hungry deer and rabbits.
- Deer Scram creates a powerful barrier around your plants to protect them from deer.
- Repels All – is an excellent all-purpose repellant if your critter problems go beyond the standard deer and rabbits.
- Hot Pepper Wax is a spicy, natural alternative to Repels All.
- Mole Max drives away moles, voles and other ground dwelling rodents naturally.
- Frost Cloths to protect your more tender plants from extreme temperatures.
- pH Test Strips to check the pH of your soil. It’s a good idea to check at least once a year, especially if you plan on adding new plants to your garden or landscape in spring.
- Mag-I-Cal to raise the pH of soil if it’s acidic.
- Birdseed & Suet to keep your birdfeeders full and local birds happy.