Public Workshop (Make & Take) and Seminar Guidelines
- The greenhouse or patio, where we host our workshops and seminars, is not climate controlled. While we do our best to make you comfortable, please dress appropriately for the weather- layer up in the cold and layer down in the heat.
- Due to planning Make & Take workshops many months ahead, the available materials may vary from the photos; however, we will always provide equally beautiful alternatives.
- We ask that you bring your own pruners to winter workshops that use greens or wreaths. If you don’t own any, we will sell them during the workshop at a special rate.
- Gloves are optional. Please bring what you feel comfortable wearing.
- A Make & Take workshop or seminar may be canceled if it does not meet the minimum sign-up requirements. If we ever need to cancel, you will be notified by phone. If you have pre-paid you will be refunded in the same form you paid. Classes often fill up before the deadline date so try and sign up early! If a workshop is full, please leave your name and number so we can call you if space opens up.
- Not only are workshops a good deal, but you will also receive a 20% off coupon to use the same day as your workshop towards additional purchases. Come early and shop!
- Everyone will leave with a beautiful unique piece. Our workshops are taught step by step and most find it easy to follow along, crafter or not.