Public Workshop (Make & Take) and Seminar Guidelines
- The greenhouse or patio, where we host our workshops and seminars, is not climate controlled. While we do our best to make you comfortable, please dress appropriately for the weather- layer up in the cold and layer down in the heat.
- Due to planning Make & Take workshops many months ahead, the available materials may vary from the photos; however, we will always provide equally beautiful alternatives.
- We ask that you bring your own pruners to winter workshops that use greens or wreaths. If you don’t own any, we will sell them during the workshop at a special rate.
- Gloves are optional. Please bring what you feel comfortable wearing.
- A Make & Take workshop or seminar may be canceled if it does not meet the minimum sign-up requirements. If we ever need to cancel, you will be notified by phone. If you have pre-paid you will be refunded in the same form you paid. Classes often fill up before the deadline date so try and sign up early! If a workshop is full, please leave your name and number so we can call you if space opens up.
- Everyone will leave with a beautiful unique piece. Our workshops are taught step by step and most find it easy to follow along, crafter or not!
See what workshops and seminars we have schedule now on our Calendar of Events.