We are excited you chose us to host your event! Here you will find what you need to know about booking a private party. Kat is your contact, unless otherwise specified. Please email email@example.com with questions.
Your To-Do List:
- 10 people minimum for all private parties, 20 max.
- Your quoted party fee includes all materials.
- Confirm your date by paying a $100 deposit in store or over the phone. Your party can not be scheduled without the deposit paid. The deposit will go towards the workshop fee. The deposit is non-refundable should you choose to cancel as we order supplies immediately to ensure they arrive here on time for your party.
- Final payment is due at the start time of the party. Payment should be in the form of a single check or cash.
- You will be given a deadline for the final party attendee headcount.
Forward to Party Attendees:
- The greenhouse or patio, where we host your event, is not climate controlled. While we do our best to make you comfortable, please dress appropriately for the weather- layer up in the cold and layer down in the heat.
- We ask that you bring your own pruners to winter workshops that use greens or wreaths. If you don’t own any we will sell them during the workshops at a special rate of $15 (reg $19.99). Gloves are optional although we find it easier to work without them.
- Refreshments! We have a table for beverages and snacks that you bring. Please remember to bring ice and tableware if needed. Disposable tableware available by request, for an additional $10 fee.
- You will have the space for your party for up to 2 hours. Most Make & Takes run about 45 minutes so you can have the remainder of your time to socialize with the people in your party. Each workshop participant will have a 20% off coupon to use the day of the party. Woot Woot! Plan time for a little shopping therapy.
- Everyone will leave with a beautiful unique piece. Our workshops are taught step by step and most find it easy to follow along, whether you are a crafter or not.
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the workshop starts so you can get organized and settled in before the workshop begins. We start on time out of respect for everyone involved.
See you soon!